Word Up, Nerd Up

a few words about words

Follow Me Friday and Book Blogger Hop

Written By: Word Nerd - Oct• 21•11

What superhero is your alter-ego?

I’ve never really been into superheroes, so this answer comes from very limited knowledge! I would have to go with “Blossom” from Powerpuff Girls (Cartoon Network). Here’s what Wikipedia has to say about me, umm, Blossom….

Blossom (voiced by Cathy Cavadini) is “the smart one” and self-proclaimed leader of the Powerpuff Girls. Her personality is “everything nice,” her signature color is pink, and she has long red hair with a huge red bow and hair clip in the back. She was named for having spoken freely and honestly to the Professor shortly after her creation. She is often seen as the most mature, level-headed and composed member of the group, though she can be fussy, forgetful, overbearing, vain and overly analytical at times.
Book Blogger Hop
What is your favorite type of candy?

This question is a bit easier, as I have more than a passing familiarity with candy.  My favorite non-chocolate candy is Strawberry Twizzlers.  I also love the black licorice Twizzlers, too.  My favorite chocolate candy is Hershey’s with Almonds. Or Twix. Or Reese’s Peanut Butter cups. Or Ferrerro Rocher.  Or whatever happens to be available.

13 comments on “Follow Me Friday and Book Blogger Hop

1. Niina C on said:

Blossom, how cute. ;) I love PowerPuffGirls when I was growing up. ;)

New Follower. Come see my Alter-ego & 3 Awesome Giveaways! Have a great weekend!

2. Rachel King on said:

I completely forgot about Ferraro Rocher! The dark chocolate version is awesome, too. Or even those coconut ones. Or yea…whatever is available…

3. funny thing: Powder Puff Girls was the first answer that popped into my mind (although I didn’t choose any of them for my answer…)

Trish – My Friday Memes

4. Haha – well the Power Puff girls is definitely a different kind of answer then I was expecting to see! This week’s question is excellent – I haven’t seen any repeats so far.

New Follower – I seem to have been #100, so congrats on reaching it!

5. Tiger Holland on said:

Hopping by to visit and follow! I like that whole assessment of Blossom. :-) Sounds like an excellent alter-ego to have. I’m a fan of Strawberry Twizzlers, too–I use them as actual straws for drinks.

6. Ah, you’ve struck on one of very few types of choc I’m not bothered about, not a big Ferrero Rocher fan (although if they’re all that’s on offer I won’t say no)

7. reader on said:

Nothing better than a Pangburn’s Millionaires.

8. Hi, new follower here for the hop. I remember the Powerpuff Girls! It was a favorite of my nice. Nice answer!

9. Love the Powerpuff Girls. You picked a good one. I’m pretty much like you when it comes to candy…whatever’s available will suit my tastebuds!

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)

10. Emily @ Books & Threads on said:

Blossom! My friends and I used to play Powerpuff Girls…um, when we were in college…and I was always Blossom. My instigator friend always claimed Buttercup.

Strawberry twizzlers are the best too. Though I like the cherry pull’n'peels. Just not black liquorice. That’s allllll yours. :D

My FF is over here. Happy Friday!

11. Sierra on said:

You’re the second person to mention the Powerpuff Girls today! I loved the green one, Buttercup. I even have a keychain with her on it!

Love the blog name!
    New follower :D
    My FF

12. Just hopping through!

I’m a new follower!